Coles Eight Mile Smoky BBQ Beef Brisket Portion Recipe
To enjoy the full flavour and tenderness of a Beef Point End Brisket, the cut requires slow roasting. Our Slow Cooked Smoky BBQ Beef Brisket Recipe can be pulled or sliced to be used as the star of any dish.
- Eight Mile Beef Brisket Portion 550g
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 30mL bourbon
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Mix BBQ sauce, bourbon, garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper in a large bowl
- Add Argyle Beef Brisket Portion and coat. Cover and marinate for at least 4 hours
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Place marinated brisket in baking dish with remaining marinade and cover with foil. Bake for 3 ½ hours, turning and basting mid-way, or until tender.
- Use two forks to shred beef, or slice and serve